Warm Springs Preserve
Thanks to overwhelming community support, the City of Ketchum has purchased the beloved Warm Springs Preserve – 65 acres of open space for the community to enjoy in perpetuity.
Priorities for the Preserve include off-leash dog access, creek and habitat restoration, new water-conscious irrigation system, walking trails, informal gatherings and activities, Nordic ski and snowshoe trails, and public restrooms. Development, organized sports and reserved private or commercial events would be restricted.
We anticipate the following timeline for the Master Plan process:
- May 2022 – retain design team for Master Plan
- June 21, 2022 – public launch event at Warm Springs Preserve
- Summer 2022 – conduct public engagement opportunities
- Implement the Master Plan in phases (funding dependent)
- Phase I: Fall 2022 – donor recognition elements (donor wall, signage, benches)
- Phase II: 2023 – bathroom/maintenance building, irrigation and modest revegetation
- Phase III: TBD – trail, flood/stream restoration