Warm Springs Preserve
Avalanche danger is HIGH. Visit SawtoothAvalanche.com for more information. Warm Springs Preserve is closed for your safety.
Thanks to overwhelming community support, the City of Ketchum has purchased the beloved Warm Springs Preserve – 65 acres of open space for the community to enjoy in perpetuity.
Priorities for the Preserve include off-leash dog access, creek and habitat restoration, new water-conscious irrigation system, walking trails, informal gatherings and activities, Nordic ski and snowshoe trails, and public restrooms. Development, organized sports and reserved private or commercial events would be restricted.
We anticipate the following timeline for the Master Plan process:
- Phase I: 2022/2023 | Conduct public engagement outreach & complete master plan
- Phase II: 2023 | Construction documentation & permitting phase
- Phase III: 2023/2024 | Construction begins
Frequently Asked Questions
(Click here for a printable version.)
- Save the Date! Summer Solstice Celebration – June 20th. More details to come!
Stay in the Loop
The Warm Springs Preserve-specific newsletter is issued ~monthly and includes the latest updates and developments.
Support the Preserve!
Your tax deductible donations will go directly to the Warm Springs Preserve Fund and used for future enhancements. Donors of $1K or more will be recognized on the donor wall.
- Checks made to the ‘City of Ketchum’ with ‘Warm Springs Preserve Fund’ in the memo should be mailed to PO Box 2315 in Ketchum, ID 83340.
Master Planning process begins
1st half of 2023